Re: KDE and ~/.xsession

On Monday 03 November 2003 14:52, Alex Polite shaped the electrons to
shout:
> Hi.
> I now have kdm running my ~/.xsession by choosing  session type default
> in kdm.

Why? What's was the problem?

> How do I make apps in .xsession start only after startkde is done?

Use kde autostart instead: .kde/Autostar

> If start xmms before startkde is done I'll get trouble with artsd
> because xmms will steal  /dev/dsp. If I put startkde first the other
> apps won't launch.

OTH, if you are using it in standard sessions and save the session (either
manually or at logout time), kde will start automatically the running
aplications. It works fine with xmms.

--
  ricardo galli       GPG id C8114D34
  http://mnm.uib.es/~gallir/