Re: Read the FAQ, please (was: Re: broken kde packages?)

On Fri, Oct 31, 2003 at 12:19:24AM +0100, Anders Ellenshøj Andersen wrote:
> On Thursday 30 October 2003 21:44, Alejandro Exojo wrote:
>
> > >   kdebase: Depends: ksysguard (>= 4:3.1.3-1) but it is not going to be
> > > installed E: Broken packages
>
> > questions. This problem has been asked and answered a lot of times
> > recently, and very probably you will be ignored.
>
> The Faq explains how to get around this problem, however it doesn't say a word
> about the bagground issue involved.
>
> What is the problem and why is it taking so long to fix?

The problem is that libsensors-1debian1 disappeared from the archive
when libsensors2 went in. The reason it hasn't been fixed yet is that
we are in the process of setting up the new group for maintaining KDE.
I hope to have uploaded a fixed version within the next week.

Chris