Re: KDE and root login
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: KDE and root login
- From: Oswald Buddenhagen <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 14:09:37 +0100
- Message-id: <20031027130937.GB3110@ugly.local>
- Mail-followup-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Oct 27, 2003 at 01:47:47PM +0100, Dieter Wilkens wrote:
> The GNOME Desktop Manager tells ma that root is not allowed to login from
> that screen. Does anyone know where to give root the right to login with the
> GNOME Desktop Manager ?
btw, that's a question for debian-gnome, if not debian-users in the first
Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into your ~/.signature, please!
Chaos, panic, and disorder - my work here is done.