shortcut....

Hello!

Anybody knows how to set up a new hotkey for an external command under kde? For example:

I want to bind Ctrl+F9 to the 'mount /cdrom' command.

And I don't want to use the desktop icon for mounting the cdrom, instead I want two combos (Ctrl+F9, and Ctrl+F10) for mounting and umounting the cdrom. I found a config file in ~/.kde/share/config/khotkeys. It contains the hotkeys that I have set up under the kmenu. I added some entries for the above problem, but it didn't do anything. When I pushed the Ctrl+F9, khotkeys didn't run my command.

Thank you!

Daniel

--
LeVA