Spanish translation of kdm spanish templates

Hi folks,

1 year and 110 days ago I submitted #128933. If my work is appreciated,
like the comment in bug report states, could it please it be «fixed»?

If there are any problems, let me know. Personally I find rather unfair
to ignore i18n-related bugs (#137940, #142540, #132615 and #107023). I
can even offer a patch to do the po-debconf switch at the same time,
contacting other translators, merging bugs and so on, if it's your

Ciao, Carlos.

Carlos Valdivia Yagüe <valyag@dat.etsit.upm.es>