questions regarding upgrading koffice

Hello everyone,

I recently upgraded to KDE 3.1.3 to my Woody box, which in effect, removed the old version of koffice suite(1.1.1).  I have downloaded the sources as well as binary .deb packages of koffice 1.2.92 and 1.2.1 and was puzzled by the confilicting dependencies each one has regarding KDE 3.1.3 libs.  More over, the build tools in Woody seem to need to be upgraded in order to build koffice sources.

What solution do I have other than upgrading my Woody to "unstable" ?

Thanks in advance

tw

Do you Yahoo!?