Re: Toolbar graphics messed up in current KDE packages?

On Mon, Sep 01, 2003 at 04:41:46PM +0300, Riku Voipio wrote:

> Looks like it is related to the QT 3.1 -> 3.2 upgrade. Some
> kde libs may require recompile against qt 3.2? Try downloading
> libqt3c102 from testing.

Oh, I did not notice, that Qt3.2 is in SID now. This might indeed be
the problem. I recompiled QtCurve, but this did not help either. Also
other styles show this problem, only Keramik seems to be fine (maybe
you just don't notice it because of the way the style looks).

If it is a Qt3.2 related problem, it is fine, I think, I can live with
it for a while. I was just curious what causes this problem.

Thanks,
Michael
--
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring
will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.