Re: Gkrellm settings not restoring

On Thursday 28 August 2003 12:29 am, Jeff wrote:
> I'm running Gkrellm (version 2.1.1.4) in KDE 2.2.2 (sarge) and I've
> set it to show up on all desktops.  However, when I log out and log
> back in, Gkrellm is only on the first desktop.  I've tried saving the
> session by selecting to restore it at logout and I've done the "Store
> Settings" for the specific window, by doing Alt-F3 with Gkrellm
> selected.
	Easier way is to configure gkrellm to be sticky: bring up its configuration
dialog (right-click on a border or F1) -> General -> Properties -> Set sticky
state (I also check "Do not include on a taskbar/pager"). Restart gkrellm,
and it should now be present on all desktops.
	:Peter

--
Oh what a tangled web they weave who try a new word to conceive!