Konsole setting for links

I'm running a Testing system with KDE 2.2.2 and I'm kinda new to KDE.
I noticed that when I highlight a web link in Konsole, a window pops
up nearby with options to open the link in Konqueror, Netscape, etc.

I'm trying to find where I can change the options listed for this
feature, to add Galeon, remove Netscape, etc., but for the life of me
I can't find it.  I've done some Googling too and checked Help
information, but to no avail.

Can someone point me in the right direction on this?

Jeff Coppock		Systems Engineer
Diggin' Debian		Admin and User