Re: How can I save session state at any time?

On Fri, 2003-08-22 at 11:38, Burkhard Perkens-Golomb wrote:
> Normally the session state of KDE is saved when I shut down KDE. I
> want to save the current session state at any time without shutting
> down KDE. How can I do it?

Well, here I have a "Save Session" menu item on the K menu, but this is
a KDE 3.2 snapshot. I think if you run
  dcop ksmserver ksmserver saveCurrentSession
it has the same effect. You could make a shortcut to that with the menu
editor (right-click the K button).

--
Chris Boyle - http://cmb.is-a-geek.org/
GPG: B7D86E0F, MSN: shortcipher@hotmail.com, ICQ: 24151961,