err - help!

Could it be that the address book data file is kept in the .kde directory
(which I assumed was all configuration stuff)?

I've just put debian onto my RH8 box, and found that when I transferred my
/home partition to the debian setup, kde was misconfigured.  So I deleted all
the .kde stuff, and everything was perfect -- except that my huge addressbook
database has apparently disappeared.  And no, I hadn't included that in any
backup recently.

Oh dear, does that mean it is gone for good?

--
richard