Re: Page resizing bug in KDE3.1.3 (Horizontal scroller)

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003, Anders Ellenshøj Andersen wrote:

> I saw someone complaing about this in the woody debs from the kde
> homepage. I upgraded to KDE 3.1.3 yesterday and now I get it as well.

> Pages that are taller than the client area always shows the horizontal
> scroller.

It is a known bug: <http://www.kde.org/info/3.1.3.php>

Also the realplayer plugin doesn't work any more with 3.1.3, although
flash and acrobat do.  There's a bug report in the KDE database about
"some plugins" not working correctly that I think is the same problem.

--
 -| Bob Hauck
 -| To Whom You Are Speaking