.xauthority without startx

I  have been running on this problem for a while and just figured it out...

After I usually upgraded my X server i lost the ability to run GUI's as
different users in my x session, smth like su -c "gui app"

i realized that the problem was .Xauthority which need to be set up
however what i just found out today after looking in the startx script these
if [ x"$XAUTHORITY" = x ]; then
    export XAUTHORITY

I used kdm and so startx was never executed and XAUTHORITY variable never

I went to #debian-kde and looked for orth or calc because i needed some
help...where better to insert these lines of code..

i finally decided on startkde file and inserted them there... and it works
great ...

But also as a future thing this is a X  bug and should be fixed somewhere in
the X configuration files.... maybe DanielS ( who's packages rule ) can find
a good place for them in a new version of his packages