kde 3.1.2 TODO for sarge

Hi,

I thought I'd put some energy on collecting all into
one place, that needs to be fixed for kde3.1 to enter testing:

kdelibs:
    Verify that the kdelibs4/meinproc fix really works #196564
    Close #197949 ? can anyone confim this?

kdebase:
    Recompile to depend against correct lmsensors #196370 #200224
    Fix compiling with gcc 3.3.1 #200620

kdegraphics:
    Recompile to depend agains correct imlib #196009

kdemultimedia:
    glibc people need to fix #196028. Can we workaround this while
    waiting?

arson/k3b:
    need to co-operate ( #195218 , #195214 )

kdirstat:
    fix build-depends #189106 #190007

krecord:
    compiler options needs fixing? #195928

libdbmusic:
    #186433 fix libtool for mipsel

Various packages:
    recompile on various platforms that failed because of broken meinproc
	There may be some real arch-dep problems still hidden.

Still at depend on 2.2
    wordtrans-kde
    kxmleditor
    kdebindings
    kimagemapeditor
    bibletime

Oddball:
    gwenview (bug says recompile for qt3, apt-cache says it's already
    done)
    kinkatta (gone?)

Things we have to wait for:
    imagemagick->perl->gdbm
                ( This seems the ugliest problem at the moment. Lots
                  of packages need to recompiled against the new gdbm
                  and RC-free to get this deadlock fixed )
    db3/xdelta2 ( xdelta2 upstream dead? maintainer working hard it
                  compilable )
    openldap2   ( maintainers want to be sure slapd upgrade is smooth
                  before letting to sarge )

It doesn't look like that daunting task, except for buildd machines :P

Sources:
http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?waiting=kdelibs
http://packages.qa.debian.org/
apt-cache showpkg kfoo

--
Riku Voipio  	       |    riku.voipio@iki.fi         |
kirkkonummentie 33     |    +358 40 8476974          --+--