Re: Suddenly I got gnome2 with kde toolbar when I chose kde3 in kdm

On Thursday 03 July 2003 19:53, Andre Schaefer wrote:
> Especially try to spot nautilus, as this draws the desktop background,
> doesn't it? At least it was resposible for similar effects on my system
> recently.

Ok, I have nautilus in very many copies even after a normal reboot. What did I
do that invited Nautilus to take over my KDE3 desktop? I want Gnome2 and KDE3
to live in peace with each other and depending on my setting in the kdm
login. (I did ask apt-get to install gnome2 some weeks ago but did not want
it to take the control over kde and I cannot remember any question giving me
that option either.)

--
Svenn