Re: Using mutt + kmail

My solution to this was to setup and run courier-imap on my local machine...
both mutt and kmail can connect to imap servers...  this also gives me a nice
way to read my email from somewhere else (use courier-imap-ssl for security)

I recommend Maildir with imap though, as courier-imap+Maildir is MUCH faster
than uw-imap with mbox.

Also, the CVS version of KDE understand PGP/MIME, in fact, the kgpg
integration in KDE 3.2 (cvs) rocks.