Re: Unidentified subject!

On Friday 30 May 2003 1:02 am, Paulo Richards wrote:

> First of all, you must have instaled the i18n package for your native
> language... in your case should be kde-i18n-pt (i think, i'm not sure)
> In case that it isn't instaled open a terminal and write apt-get install
> kde-i18n-pt

However if you want brazilian portuguese, you should install kde-i18n-ptbr

I'm considering learning portuguese, to follow the brazillian free software
community.

--
Member AFFS, WYLUG, SWP (UK), ANL, Leeds SA, Leeds Anti-war coalition
OpenPGP key fingerprint: D0A6 F403 9745 CED4 6B3B  94CC 8D74 8FC9 9F7F CFE4