Re: Aegypten again

Am Freitag, 23. Mai 2003 23:35 schrieb Hendrik Sattler:
> just for information: gpg-agent compiled with libpth (multi-threading)
> always crashes, compiling without libpth-dev installed fixes it. So either
> libpth-dev is not installed or the configure option
> --with-pth-prefix=/path/that/does/not/exist
> is used.

Hi again,

to share my effort in getting this to run, you can get packages (libksba0,
libksba-dev, newpg, pinentry-(curses|gtk|qt)) for testing/unstable. They
won't compile on Woody because they use aegypten libs from testing/unstable.
OpenSC is not included (simply because I don't need it).

Here is the site (with apt lines):
http://ma2geo.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de/public-debian/

The pinentry-flavours can be managed either by changing the automatically
added ~/.gnupg/gpg-agent.conf or by using update-alternatives. gpg needs to
be manually configured as described on
http://kmail.kde.org/kmail-pgpmime-howto.html#gnupg
gpg-agent is started at login time by the Xsession script that was kindly
posted here :)

Have fun :)

HS

        oder über pgp.net