Re: KDE 3.1.2 segfaults

> I am using Unstable/Sid
> Kernel 2.4.20 selfmade
> nvidia-4191
> dist-upgrade from kde 3.1.1 to 3.1.2
> not all k-apps are 3.1.2 some remains 3.1.1

What was that about GNOME again? What's wrong with that? Do some apps
also segfault?

Anyway, ever since I've got Debian I'm using testing and don't have any
experiences with current Sid, sorry. If everything worked all right
before that upgrade, perhaps you're still using some of the 3.1.1 libs
and that could be the reason. I strongly suggest that you update all KDE
packages to 3.1.2. If all kde-apps segfault, there's probably something
wrong with KDE's core libraries/utilities...

Dave