Re: Off-list: Re: latest kde 3.1.2

On Wed, May 21, 2003 at 07:43:28PM +0100, Nick Leverton wrote:
> Trying not to be picky, but would you please mind snipping your quotations
> down to the bit you are actually commenting on ?  I've left your entire
> message in so that you can see how annoying it is to have to skin three
> screens full, only to find just one or two lines added at the end.

Um, all right. :-/ I'm using mutt and it never appeared to me as
annoying to press 2x PgDn, because the message is nicely auto-quoted and
Vim has very clean and polished "syntax highlighting" for mails (plain
text, actually).

The fact is that I'm new to mailing lists (used to be rather passive)
and I (kind of) welcome any suggestions as far as rules and conventions
are concerned.

Dave