Re: Kopete Package For Woody ?

On Wed, 14 May 2003 22:11:37 -0400, Paulo Richards wrote:

>El Mié 14 May 2003 20:39, Nick Boyce escribió:
>> Does anyone know of a location for a binary package (i386) of Kopete for
>> Woody KDE 3.1.1 ?
>
>You can find packages for woody and sid at
>http://kopete.creativa.cl

Thanks Paulo - latest version, too - trying it now.  Maybe we should
let the kopete.sourceforge.net people know the link to your debs (one
of the maintainers - Matias Fernandez - is mentioned as being
responsible for CVS Debian packages, but no debs are linked for
download).

Nick Boyce
Bristol, UK
--
Dinner is ready when the smoke alarm goes off.