KDE 3 Help System

Hello,
    I recently upgrade my KDE to version 3.1.  The environment runs fine,
but the help system is broken.  There is not a single help file that can
load, a kio-slave module cannot be found or is not working properly.  Is
there any quick fix, or is it possible that I did not upgrade everything? I
downloaded from download.kde.org using the following entry in my
sources.list "deb
ftp://download.kde.org/debian stable".  To upgrade the
packages I typed apt-get install kdebase.  Additionally I installed KDevelop
3.0a manually.  I'd appreciate your assistance.

Sincerely,

Shahar Yuval