Re: forwarded message from Stephan Kulow

On Thu, May 15, 2003 at 10:22:47AM +0200, Dominique Devriese wrote:
> Here's coolo's reply..
> I've asked for more information, but it seems the patch is not getting
> in :(   People seem to not like the idea of making things easy for
> Debian users..

It's already pretty stunningly easy, given that every module has debian/
subdirs, and admin/debianrules. I can certainly see his reluctance to
touch acinclude.m4.in, a global file, seeing as it messes with defaults
and has the opportunity for false positives.

OTOH, if someone made a patch to make admin/debianrules work in shell
mode as well, with a given argument, I'd certainly commit that.

--
Daniel Stone 	     <daniel@raging.dropbear.id.au>             <dstone@kde.org>
KDE: Konquering a desktop near you - http://www.kde.org