RE: Debian packages of KDevelop 3.0 (Gideon) from CVS

> El Sábado, 3 de Mayo de 2003 09:53, Tamas Nagy escribió:
> > - please use standard Debian paths for KDE/qt. /usr/local/kde3/
> > So please remove the followings from build-gideon:
> > --prefix=/usr/local/kde3/
> > --with-qt-dir=/usr/local/qt
> > --with-qt-includes=/usr/local/qt
>
> AFAIK, /usr/local must never be used for building debian
> packages, so the path
> is properly set. In fact, qt is usually installed in /usr/lib.
>
> I never had anything installed in /usr/local, and using
> debian, you should
> never use "make install".
> --

This was the original suggestion as well, just the editor made some fun
with me;) So once again, with some addition:

1) Please update/revert the debian directory in the CVS with using
standard Debian directories
2) Enable all options in configuration (almost everything is in
usable/compileable state)
3) If you reference a file, please add it to the CVS (e.g.
update_doc_index.sh !, gideon-plugins.install ?)
4) Please update/revert the directories in all *.install files as well
to the standard

I hope these changes would allow again anyone to build Debian packages
from Gideon...

Thanks,
Tamas