Re: fontconfig

Frank Van Damme writes:

  Frank> Hello,

  Frank> since everybody and everything should use fontconfig, and the
  Frank> latest version of koffice, I downloaded koffice (actually the
  Frank> 1.3-beta1 release from cvs) but the configure script warns me
  Frank> it cannot run "fontconfig-config". This file appears not to
  Frank> be in Debian. It is found in other distros however (such as
  Frank> connectiva).

I fixed the same problem for ksvg some time ago.  It's prolly the same
code, so if anyone can port cvs revision 1.8 of
kdenonbeta/ksvg/configure.in.in to koffice, i guess this would fix the
problem..  I don't have the koffice sources here, so I'm afraid I
can't do it myself..
cheers
domi

--
Try to value useful qualities in one who loves you.