Re: SSH problem with cervisia

Can you be a little more precise? What's happening on the console? Does your
problem occur using ssh directly or from within another application?

Why don't you use ssh from Sid? What's different in Woody? (BTW, no problems
here on Sid...)

You might even like to take a look at ssh-agent and keychain. For more
information look at
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/l-keyc.html.

--Felix