Re: Compiling KDE apps

El Miércoles, 16 de Abril de 2003 11:30, José Manuel Pérez escribió:
>          <[🔎] 20030416084623.GH4957@trinity.unimelb.edu.au>

First off all, those headers, appear because you used "reply to", instead of
writing a new email. Do you know what threads are? That ones who use kmail
ordering messages by thread, become crazy every time you use that feature, so
_please_ don't reply to a message, to answer a new question. Send a _new_
email to debian-kde@lists.debian.org. :-) (mail archives use also threads, so
I thing is a great idea doing that ;-) ).

> I've got problems compiling some KDE apps. It says there is no qlist.h
> in my include path, and indeed there it is not. There is qlistview.h and
> qlistbox.h

QList is obsolete, replace QList by QPtrList, and <qlist.h> by <qptrlist.h>.

Best regards.
--
Alex (a.k.a. suy)  -  GPG ID: AA8D2A01
http://lacurva.net/