Re: My woody packages....

On Tuesday 08 April 2003 16:37, Ralf Nolden wrote:

> On Tuesday 08 April 2003 14:15, Filippos Slavik wrote:
> > On Monday 07 April 2003 19:22, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> > > Up until now this location held my collection of Debian packages for
> > > Woody.
> > Well, this is very bad situation, especially for those you have selected
> > your debs for their production systems.
>
> They are still available:
>
> deb http://download.kde.org/stable/3.1.1/Debian stable main
>
> so I don't see this as a necessarily "bad" situation.  I will also continue to
> provide updates on those servers for KDE for the KDE releases.

Hi Ralf,

looks like the kde mirrors only have the kdebase 3.1.1-0woody1 debs instead of 0woody 2.
All other kdebase woody2 I could get from my local ktown apt-cacher but xfonts-konsole
failed.

lapmara[100] ~ # apt-cache policy xfonts-konsole
xfonts-konsole:
  Installed: 4:3.1.1-0woody1
  Candidate: 4:3.1.1-0woody2
  Version Table:
     4:3.1.1-0woody2 0
        500 http://debian.mpe.mpg.de stable/main Packages	# ktown entry
 *** 4:3.1.1-0woody1 0
        500 http://debian.mpe.mpg.de woody/main Packages   # download.kde entry
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

Can you please upload the 0woody2 debs to official kde mirrors?

Achim