KDE upgrade using Ralf's packages on Sarge - broken system

Hi

I have just attempted to upgrade my KDE3.03 system to KDE3.1 using the files available here: http://devel-home.kde.org/~nolden/kde/README

I followed the instructions on how to upgrade from a 3.0* version but when I tried to install kdebase kdm I get a huge list of unmet dependencies whch seem to come down to the right version of kdelibs4 kdelibs4-data not being available. Has anyone managed to successfully get KDE3.1 onto Sarge and if so could you share your sources.list please - or any other advice as I'm left with a totally unusable box at present and am having to work on Windows :(

Rachel