Re: libqt3 3.1.2 breaking kicker

On Tuesday 25 March 2003 14:11, Stephan Hachinger wrote:

> I've already tried to run kicker from a konsole with .kde moved out
> of the way to ensure that the error is not caused by corrupted config
> files, but this didn't change anything... The problem seems to apply
> to kicker 3.1.1 and 3.1.0, and seems to be triggered by libqt
> 3.1.2... if I install libqt3 3.1.2 the problem is there; if I replace
> it by 3.1.1, it's gone.

I've seen something similar on my laptop (fresh install just after 3.1.1
came out - I wanted to clean up the cruft on the machine).

This has happened a couple of times. It wedged sometime soon after
login. I just noticed that one of the panel icons was zoomed and it
wasn't responding in both cases, I assume it wedged earlier when I
moved the mouse over the panel.

Just booted my laptop again to test and I can't reproduce it. :)  I'll
grab a stacktrace if it happens again.

Steve
dunham@debian.org
http://www.cse.msu.edu/~dunham