Re: mouse problem - going wild

I had some mouse problems recently... see if you have the same symptoms.
Start in a different getty, then switch to getty 7.  Don't move your mouse at
all after switching for a second or 2... then move it.  It should work right.
Now try that again and move your mouse right away after switching to getty 7.
Does it freak out then?