Re: Dirty hack to use KDE Widgets in QT Designer

On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 11:19:55AM +0100, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> > Well I forget to say that KDE widgets appear in Designer, but when
> > selecting one and clicking in the form, I get a segmentation fault with
> > all KDE widgets ( QT works fine ). I am using QT 3.1.1 and the latest KDE
> > from sid
>
> Works for me on woody perfectly fine. Chris may give it a try too. How about
> starting designer from konsole and see what output it gives you and then run
> it in gdb to see where the cause is ?
>
> Ralf

I'll have to show my ignorance in this matter. Is the widgets being
talked about the ones on the left side of the qt3-designer that say
(KDE) on the tab? If so it works perfectly fine here as well without any
changes. Perhaps there is a problem in the users .qt dir? My entire
system is freshly installed so I don't have any old config files lying
around.

Chris

Filipe Sousa did you ever find out what was causing the crash for you?