Re: kdepim-dev file-conflict with kpilot

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> On Tuesday 18 March 2003 13:00, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> > On Die, 18 Mär 2003, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> > > libkorg_holidays_la_LDFLAGS = -module $(KDE_PLUGIN)
> > > Is that what's needed?
> >
> > Yes, there are a lot more problems with those makefiles. I'll fix it in
> > HEAD, would be great if you could check compilation afterwards.
>
> Would be nice if we could port those changes to the BRANCH also after checking
> things are ok.

They're not - at least, -pim is full of compile errors since Dirk's
changes and I can't get any of the conduits to link with the new Makefiles
either. So some other kind of figuring is needed.

--
 Adriaan de Groot    adridg@cs.kun.nl     Kamer A6020     024-3652272
GPG Key Fingerprint 934E 31AA 80A7 723F 54F9  50ED 76AC EE01 FEA2 A3FE