Re: kprinter in KDE 3.1.1 crashes under sid
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: kprinter in KDE 3.1.1 crashes under sid
- From: "J. Woch" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 09:56:04 +0100
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Oliver Johns wrote at Sunday 23 March 2003 05:10:
> The crashes that Pablo di Vincente saw under woody also happen in a
> totally current (as of 2003.03.22) sid system. This was also an
> upgrade from 3.1.0. When one types kprinter from a konsole window
> the kprinter comes up and then instantly crashes with the message
same system, same upgrade history, but can't confirm.
> One way to postpone the crash is to remove the file
> Then the kprinter window will launch successfully. If you click on
> any option EXCEPT cups, the window will stay. But if you click on
> the CUPS option, there is an instant crash, as described above.
again, can't confirm this. Everything works fine here.