Re: Problem compiling Application with SID & KDE3.1.1

hi,

> apt-get install libqt3-mt-dev

oh, I tried that before:

------------------------
tohuwabohu:/home/redrat/download/alloy-0.1# apt-get install libqt3-mt-dev
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  libqt3-mt-dev: Depends: xlibmesa-glu-dev but it is not going to be installed
or
                          libglu1-mesa-dev but it is not going to be installed
or
                          libglu-dev
E: Sorry, broken packages
------------------------

and when I try to install  libglu1-mesa-dev I get the following:

------------------------
tohuwabohu:~# apt-get install libglu1-mesa-dev
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
  libglu1-mesa libglut3 xlibmesa3-gl
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  ark arts artsbuilder kaboodle kaddressbook kalarm kamera kandy kappfinder
karm kate kcalc kcharselect kcmlinuz kcoloredit kcontrol kcron kdat
  kde-theme-liquid kdeadmin kdeadmin-kfile-plugins kdeartwork kdeartwork-style
[...]
1 packages upgraded, 3 newly installed, 135 to remove and 100  not upgraded.
Need to get 4427kB of archives. After unpacking 182MB will be freed.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]

apt-get want to remove my whole kde.  That's not what I want.

argh...

so long,
Timo

--
... there are 10 types of people in the world -