Re: Where is kdenetwork?

Anyone feel like giving a status report on the 3.1.1-1 upgrade in sid? The
maintainers have been doing a great job packaging the latest versions and 3.1.0-1 is
working flawlessly at my end, on four different machines. Some related upgrades are
now being held back -- transcode, avidemux, ogmtools. When I add Chris Cheney's
repository for kdepim and kdenetwork, I still get these removed:

audacity chromium chromium-data dv-utils easytag fbtv freeamp freeamp-extras
grandfatherclock kdemultimedia kmidi koffice kpresenter libopenal0 libquicktime1
libvorbis0 motv mp3blaster ogmtools pia saydate saytime scantv sndconfig sox sweep
timidity xawtv xawtv-plugins yaf

Any comments? Why am I losing kdemultimedia and koffice? xawtv and motv?

Cheers,
Peter

# just install kdenetwork -s
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done

  artsbuilder avidemux k3b kaboodle kasteroids kbattleship kbounce kdelibs-bin
kdelibs-data kdelibs4 kdemultimedia-kfile-plugins kdenetwork-kfile-plugins kdict
kget kgpgcertmanager kit kmail kmailcvt knewsticker knode kolf korn kpf kppp krdc
krec krfb ksirc kxmlrpc libarts1 libarts1-mpeglib libartsc0 libavcodec0
libkdenetwork2 libkonq4 libsdl-mixer1.2 libvorbis0a mencoder-686 mpeglib
mplayer-686 noatun transcode vorbis-tools

The following packages will be REMOVED:
  audacity chromium chromium-data dv-utils easytag fbtv freeamp freeamp-extras
grandfatherclock kmidi koffice kpresenter libopenal0 libquicktime1 libvorbis0 motv
mp3blaster ogmtools pia saydate saytime scantv sndconfig sox sweep timidity xawtv
xawtv-plugins yaf

  libvorbis0a
43 packages upgraded, 1 newly installed, 29 to remove and 119 not upgraded.