Where do K3b and similar menu entries belong?

I've just installed Jean-Michel Kelbert K3b package and when I wanted to
try it, I had to look around for the menu entries in the Kicker menu. I
finally found them in the "System" submenu.

I'm not aware of any Debian policy regarding CD-burning programs and in
my opinion the main(!) K3b menu entry belongs somewhere else. I'm not
delighted by "Multimedia" as it is in the original tarball, but I think
that's better than "System". K3b Setup, on the other hand, could be
hidden even more in "System/More Programs".

I didn't file a bug report as I think this matter deserves some
discussion first.

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig                  Failures to use one's frontal lobes
mailto:schuerig@acm.org           can result in the loss of them.