Woody: XFree86 4.3 and printing stuff

Hi,

just for the fun of it (he, I wanted to have the new cursors too !!! :-)) and
while Kurt Pfeifle (AKA the KDE-Printing Kurt) was here at my place - he told
me what's really essential when it comes to printing stuff.

Ok, here you go: I added XFree86 4.3 based on DannyS's build (which means it
works but the windows keys on keyboards have probs currently) backported to
woody with all the xft2, fontconfig and newer freetype stuff. In the same go
yesterday Trolltech released Qt 3.1.2, so I rebuild that with xft2 support.

To separate these packages from my regular repository (I don't want to force
anyone to use XFree 4.3 if he doesn't want to see the new cursors :-)) I
split them off into separate directories so you can use all three of them at
maximum.

Here goes:

deb http://ktown.kde.org/~nolden/kde stable main
deb http://ktown.kde.org/~nolden/Printing stable main
deb http://ktown.kde.org/~nolden/X11 stable main

Qt Packages:

The ones in ~nolden/kde are versioned

*_3.1.2-0woody1_*

The ones built for Xfree 4.3 + Xft2 are versioned

*_3.1.2-0woody10_*

so you can distinguish which version you have easily. You will only get the
0woody10 versions if you have the ~nolden/X11 deb-line in use which will also
update your X, so that these sets are independent and match each other.

Regarding the printing packages: They're backports from unstable except
cups-samba (the printer drivers for windows that samba exports) and samba
(which is taken from another backport, version 2.2.7a)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here.

Ralf

- --
Ralf Nolden
nolden@kde.org