Re: Big update from Ralf's debs

On Sun, Feb 23, 2003 at 08:23:28PM +0100, Ralf Nolden wrote:

> I upgraded today after the last weeks Madkiss and I reworked the Qt packages,
> then updated the necessary KDE packages from the branch, either where
> conflicts are now properly made by Chris and Ben and where bugfixes went in.

As always I'm very grateful for your packages, Ralf.  However a
dist-upgrade gave me the following:

  The following packages will be REMOVED:
    kdebindings-c kdebindings-java kdejava libkdec1 libqt3-dev
    libqt3-helper libqtc1 qt3-tools qtjava
    libqt3-headers qt3-dev-tools

I think this might be because libqt3-helper is not in your update set,
and the existing one depends on libqt3-mt =2:3.1.1+cvs.20021220-0woody1.
Is that supposed to be the case, or is there something wrong with my
package selection (I am running on an otherwise-normal Testing system).

Nick