apt-get upgrade

I just made an apt-get upgrade on my woody box and there are a lot of
new kde3.1 packages at ktown.kde.org/~nolden.

After installing the new packages my desktop  symbols have a very big
space between icon and text. They looked normal at the beginning but after moving with the mouse over the icons they jumped about 20 pixel to right and down and
the spacing between icon and text increased to the double size.

I had the same problem in konqueror but after turning off "Word-Wrap icon text"
it looks normal. Is there such an option for the desktop?

Someone alse such a problem?

Thanks for your help,
Christian