k3b problem with writing audio cds

Hi list,

I alreade made some data-cds with k3b without any problems :-)

Now, I tried to do my first audio and it fails with:

cdrecord
-----------------------
/usr/bin/cdrecord: No such file or directory. No read access for ''.

cdrecord for sure is installed:

thomas@gamma:~$ ls -l /usr/bin/cdrecord
-rws--x---    1 root     cdrecording   250120 2002-09-27 22:42
/usr/bin/cdrecord

I dont not what the failure might be. I have a mixture of wav and mp3 files.

Additionally it asked me to install libcdparanoia when I try to rip a CD.
But cdparanoia is already installed and the libs too. Do I need the -dev's?

Any help is appreciated.

Debian testing
Oh: KDE 3.1 backport to woody
k3b 0.8