Re: kaddressbook in sid problem fixed

Am Donnerstag, 20. Februar 2003 17:15 schrieb James D. Freels:
[...]
> underneath the normal sid source so as to take a second-tier in
> priority.
>
> Then a
>
> apt-get update
> apt-get -b source kdepim
> dpkg -i *.deb
>
> kaddressbook works like a charm now.
>
> So, what is the issue with kdepim ?

Hello,

Beside other problems (I had to install 7 megs of tools and libraries
that are dependant to kdepim source, apt-get -b source kdepim returns
this:
checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.1 (20021021)) (headers
and libraries) not found. Please check your installation!

but I have:

ii  qt3-dev-tools
3.1.1-3
Qt3 development tools
rc  qt3-tools
3.1.1+cvs.20021220-1
Qt GUI Designer and other Qt3 based tools

Does rc means that I have to reinstall this?

Kind regards and Thanx in advance

Gerhard Gaussling