Re: KDE3.1 package dependency problem (Krusader,Knotes ...)

Em Qui, 2003-02-20 às 12:22, Zbynek Berka escreveu:
> Hello,
>
> I have problem installing KDE3.1 packages from unstable distribution.
> Basic installation of KDE is ok, but when adding some applications like
> Krusader, Knotes etc. in dselect, they require older version of kdelibs and whole
> KDE3.1 is about to remove.
> Some packages depends on kdelibs4 and some kdelibs3, problem is also with
> and there is real confusion with that.
> Is the problem with incorrect dependencies in packages or just that KDE3.1
> is too young and not all packages are updated ?

Not all packages exist yet in debian + some programs were removed by KDE
when they switched from 2.2 to 3.1.

For the programs that don't exist anymore: no solution.
For the others: wait for the debianization.

Use dselect and don't ask for instalation of the packages in 2.2
version.

Michel.

--
Michel Loos <loos@qt1.iq.usp.br>