Lisa SMB Browsing

Title: Lisa SMB Browsing

Hi,

I am using the latest Oficial kde 3.1 and lisa 3.1.0-1 (ver .23 I believe)
everything seems to work

I have never used Lisa before having used komba2 but decided to get it working as I think it'll be some time before I can use Komba again (if ever).

I can browse my network in konqueror using lan:/ and see my fish ftp and smb shares
however when I select an SMB share It opens blank
starting konqueror from konsole shows the following error

kio (KioJob) :WARNING:ListJob Redirection from lan://localhost/tarl.home.200/SMB to smb://tarl.home.2000 REJECTED!

entering the smb url in konqueror works correctly list available shares.
I've looked and tried everything I can think of but I'm a fish out of water

Any sugestions ??
Thanks in advance