KDE3.1 for stock woody system

After waiting for ages for KDE3.1, then deciding to roll-my-own system, Ralf
releases 3.1 debs for woody.

My current setup is a stock woody from the debian sources with the security
updates. Now I'm biting the bullet. I've added
#Ralf Nolden's packages
deb http://ktown.kde.org/~nolden/kde stable main

to my sources.list
 and I'm current running

 apt-get install  kdebase kdm kdenetwork kdepim kdegraphics kdemultimedia
kdeaddons kdeadmin kdeutils kdeedu kdeartwork kdegames kdetoys koffice

because kdebindings and kdesdk have unmet dependancies. this lists.

102 packages upgraded, 140 newly installed, 42 to remove and 16  not upgraded.
Need to get 127MB/129MB of archives. After unpacking 129MB will be used.

So I'll follow this with the standard apt-get dist-upgrade to tidy things up
a bit. Being on a dial-up, it's going to be a few days before I get
everything. From what I have heard so far, Only people who've used other
debs, or mixed testing and unstable into their mix are having problems. I'll
report on how this goes. If anyone knows of any issues, Please let me know
BEFORE I'm hit with them.

Thanks to everyone involved for the work so far.

Cheers,

	John Gay