kmail (ralf's sid) vs. kmail (chris' sid)

Hi folks,

modifying imap folder with procmail was no problem with ralf's kmail, i.e.
after a (automatically performed) "check folder" call, folders with new
messages are displayed bold (btw: mozilla could learn here!)
Pitty, Chris' kmail does not do that, even if one looks into that folder.
After copying something within kmail the new content is revealed.
That's a bit annoying; whenever I want to know wether there's new mail in
the inbox, I've to move manually mails around in order to get an answer ;)
Any workarounds?

thanks,
Jens