Re: now that we have libqt3c102, where is kde3.1 for sid?

On Tue, Feb 04, 2003 at 10:04:14PM +0100, Norbert Preining scrawled:
> Topic says all, can we expect kde3.1 in sid sooner or later. AFAIR all
> the necessary packages have been recompiled.

Currently, libqt3c102, libqt3c102-mt and friends contain only a few
symlinks and some documentation in sid: no actual files. As soon as this
is fixed, the ftpmasters will (HOPEFULLY) add the necessary overrides
for KDE 3.1 to enter the archive.

Short answer: It's already uploaded.

--
Daniel Stone                                     <dstone@trinity.unimelb.edu.au>
Developer, Trinity College, University of Melbourne