Re: konqueror 3.1.0 does not launch from kicker

On Sun, Feb 02, 2003 at 08:32:26PM +0100, Wolfgang Mader wrote:
> hello to everyone,
>
> i have just updatet from kde 3.1.0rc6 to kde 3.1.0 (karolinas packages) and
> now konqueror does not launch any more from kicker on from panel. if i launch
> it from konsole there is no problem. konqueror seems to be the only programm
> having that problem. anyone out there knowing what to do.
> thnx wolfgang

Afaik this is caused by a konqueror.desktop file once being in
/usr/share/services. However, it is no longer supposed to be in there.
Something must have failed to be updated in the debs that you have,
which is causing the failure of konqueror to run. A fresh install of
the debs I have built from KDE_3_1_BRANCH work fine without that file
existing.

Chris