Re: Kgamma ?

On Sunday 02 February 2003 21:13, Karolina Lindqvist wrote:
> As soon as KDE 3.1 is in SID, I can adopt the package, if no one else
> has done that, and I ever manage to get through the new debian
> developer process in a reasonable time.

In case you haven't noticed, KGamma is already in the KDE CVS (in
kdegraphics). If I'm not mistaken, it's intended to be part of 3.2 or

Michael Schuerig           Contests between male toads over females are
mailto:schuerig@acm.org        often settled by the depth of the croak.
http://www.schuerig.de/michael/                    --John Maynard Smith