KDE updates (was Re: KDE 3.1 Still missing sound)

On Fri, Jan 31, 2003 at 03:31:16AM +0100, Ralf Nolden wrote:

> I think I've fixed that already a week ago. You may need to update (which I
> recommend since earlier builds of kdelibs are containing security holes, so
> please update to the latest builds, the ones on ktown are identical to the
> ones on the KDE ftp mirrors)

Ralf,

Many thanks once again for an excellent port, I installed KDE3.1 on
Testing yesterday and I am very impressed with it.

May I ask what the updates policy will be, will KDE be keeping the
official KDE Debian versions up to date, or do you hope to do this from
ktown/~nolden ?  Also will the apps you've ported be kept up to date
too ?  In other words, can I keep your repository in my sources.list,
with all the funky apps you have done, and just apt-get update as normal ?

Nick